Welcome to the Speeders Network ®
This is a state licensed home study traffic school program.
* Our office will be closed on Thursday, November 25th and Friday, November 26th, 2021, in recognition of the Thanksgiving holiday. The website will remain available to our customers 24/7. Normal office hours and mail service will resume on Saturday, November 27th, 2021.
Attending an online traffic school avoids the possibility of exposure to or the transmission of health issues that can directly affect your well being. Online traffic school allows you to meet your traffic school requirements at your convenience from the safety of your own home on your personal computer or cell phone.
Speeders Network® Traffic School is CONVENIENT, FUN AND EZ!
THIS IS A SECURE SERVER
Any information that you exchange with this site cannot be viewed by anyone else on the world wide web. Any information that you provide to us via this web site will not be shared with anyone other than yourself, the court, and duly authorized representatives of the court.
|Message of the Day|
WELCOME TO THE NEW MILLENIUM!
In Business Since 1998!
Family Owned and Locally Operated!
This is the Best Traffic School Program available!
No Certificate Fee. No FAX fee. No Tax. No Hidden Charges.
* We FAX/email certificates directly to the court when allowed.
Remember to Click It or Ticket!
* Low cost and excellent customer service. Just one flat fee. No hidden extra charges, certificate fees, handling fees, or costs.
* User friendly interactive course that guarantees you will pass.
* Work at your own convenience. Complete the same day, over days or weeks as time is available to you 24/7.
* Safe and secure internet connection via SSL encryption. Your information is never shared with anyone other than you, the court, or the state.
* This program allows you to retain online access to your account and completion record for three years.
* Certificates of completion are issued within one business day.
* Our website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Notices for periodic maintenance are always posted in advance.